Return & Exchange
"I love my hoodie but i ordered a wrong size."
How do I process a return or exchange?
We will accept the return of unworn, unwashed items, same condition as you received them made within 14 days of the delivery date.
To start a return, you MUST contact us at email@example.com
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
1. We refund full amount (item(s) + original shipping costs) for EU countries ONLY.
Original shipping costs (and duties, if applicable) are non-refundable for the others countries (rest of the world).
2. A 6.00€ for France and 8.00€ for European countries return label fee will apply to all returns and will be deducted from your refund.
If we made a mistake with your order or if a product is defective, we don't charge you for the return. The return label is FREE.
WE DO NOT provide shipping return label for rest of the World countries.
But you can of course proceed to return by yourself. Obviously, a tracked return is strongly recommended.
3. We are not doing exchange. It can get very long between return, checking, reship...etc..
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
4. Refunds can be issued for store credit or to the original form of payment.
Refunds will be issued 7 days after your return has been delivered and all return conditions are met.
5. Orders placed with store credit can only be refunded in store credit.
ISSUE WITH YOUR ORDER
If your item is damaged or any kind of issue with the print, a wrong size or color...
We are so sorry you received a damaged item! Our customer care team would be happy to assist you with a solution within 14 days of delivery.
The item must be unworn, unwashed with the hang tags attached.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. A photo of the damage
2. A photo of the front of the item for identification
3. A photo of the tag for sizing
4. Your order number
5. Tell us what's wrong.
No worries, we will find solutions to solve the problem.